Authors are invited to submit an abstract in English for each paper they wish to present. Please see the themes for abstract submission below:
- Adhesion and Contact Mechanics
- Biological, Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Applications
- Bulk Solids Handling
- Catalysts and Composites
- Dispersion, Mixing and Separation
- Granular Flow and Multiphase Flow
- Modeling and Simulation
- Particle Characterization
- Particle Formation (Primary and Secondary)
- Powder Metallurgy and Mineral Processing
- Surface Modification
- Online abstract submission system open: Oct. 1, 2016
- Deadline of for receipt of one-page abstract: Mar. 15, 2017
- Notification for abstract acceptance: Apr. 1, 2017
All submissions must be submitted online via the website and will be peer-reviewed.
The authors are requested to indicate their preferred presentation mode: Oral, Poster, or Either. The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to review and adjust the presentation type.
Accuracy of Content
All accepted abstracts will be published as submitted by the authors.
Abstracts without the presenter's registration and payment will NOT be included in the final abstract book. However, the abstract could be uploaded first without any payment made. After the notification of acceptance, at least one author should finish the registration to ensure the presence for the submitted paper.
Number of Submissions
- (1) Authors can submit as many abstracts as they want. If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions. An unlimited number of abstracts can be submitted and presented by an individual.
(2) Each registered author on standard delegate rate can present a maximum of 2 papers and a registered author on student rate can present a maximum of 1 paper.
(3) There can only be ONE presenting author per abstract. The same abstract CANNOT be submitted multiple times by listing different presenting authors.
Use the Title Case format (e.g. "Big Data Cloud and Laboratory Medicine") and enter the title of the abstract in the column provided.
Submission should include title, names and affiliations of authors (including e-mail address of the corresponding author).
- The body of the abstract is limited to 300 words, excluding the title and information on authors.
- One Table, chart or photograph can be included in the abstract. However, the maximum abstract length is one A4 page.
3 to 5 keywords should be included.
If you have any concern about abstract submission or have any problem to submit abstract online, please do not hesitate to contact secretariat of APT 2017 by email: email@example.com